Poker is a game of bluff and if you are not an expert in bluffing then there is a high chance that you will not win the game. When two players play against each other they usually guess what the opponent is having in his hand. When we sit back and watch the game we might feel that bluffing is supernatural but in reality it needs skill and this separates players from each other. An expert is one who can bluff and win the game. Reading your opponent is what makes a good bluff and here are some skills that you must inculcate to be a good bluffer. in most Free Casino Games you will play, and specifically the game of poker with all it's versions, bluffing is essential to your success.
1. Reading skill is very important and not very easy. You can only develop this with experience and lot of patience. Everyone does not have the expertise to read the game. If all the players were expert in the field then winning the game would have become a lot tougher. To develop the art you must concentrate in the game even if you are not actively involved.
2. You must be able to watch the game and analyze the best possible hand by reading the board. This will help if you know how your hand stands when compared to the others. If you do not know what card will be used on the board then guess and figure out what the opponent player is holding.
3. Watch all the moves that your opponent player is playing and then do a back count to guess his next step.
4. Find answers to questions like, how many hands the opponent is playing, what cards they showed at the end, in what position did he hold the cards before showing, what was his action before the flop etc. If your opponent is aggressively playing then most likely he has a very good hand. Make sure to watch this and keep a note. Also see if he/she is playing aggressively or looking at the cards before calling. If he is looking at the card and thinking then there is a high chance that his cards are not strong.
5. Some players love to bluff thus they keep doing it while playing. Some wait for the correct moment and then bluff in order to win. Patiently watch the player playing and this will surely improve your skill of reading players.