Failure is just a feeling that comes into our mind when we finish all work and sit idle. Our mind works with all the feedback that it receives and after completing a task when we sit and think sometimes we realize that the task which we completed was not up to the mark and could have been better. The word, “could have been better” makes us sad and induces a sense of failure in our mind. There can be many fail moments in life such as, you have been in an audition and some funny thing happened there, you did not get a job, could not meet a project deadline or have hired a wrong person.
You can find many fail moments on YouTube which you can watch easily through internet. Some of the moments might look funny and silly to you but others can be quite interesting and will help you avoid such a situation in your life. Some funny moments that you can watch online on YouTube are funny fail moments, top 5 fail moments, 7 minutes of fail moments, 20 greatest fail moments etc. You can also find some fail moments that had happened in different sports like Olympic.
Some people watch the video just for time pass but when you actually think about it, you can learn a lot. Most of the people become sad when they face a fail moment but you must consider failure as a learning process. For example, if you miss a business tender next time you will surely study more before placing your bid. You will also be careful and try to analyze the situation from different angles.
There are different strategies of dealing with failure. The best way to deal with it is:
1. First try to think about the reason behind the failure.
2. Once you know the reason give the same task another try and this time make sure to give extra effort.
3. Don’t get De-motivated and start thinking what others will think about you.
4. Use the energy positively, make a proper plan and try again.
5. Just listen to your inner feeling and motivate yourself. Keep telling that when you have faced failure then win is also very close and can be achieved.
Here is a funny fail example from YouTube: